In just a few years since its creation in 2014, Monero (XMR) has risen to become one of the most widely used cryptocurrencies today. Given how saturated the market is – there are over 1000 different cryptos available according to CoinMarketCap.
Why choose XMR? And what is XMR Poker?
So, what is Monero exactly, and why is it so popular in the crypto world? Simply put, Monero is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency with a heavy focus on user privacy. It is decentralised because it does not rely on an authoritative body to enable transactions, but rather on an equal network of users. This eliminates the risk of corrupting or contradictory forces that are common in centralised, fiat-based financial systems.
Using Monero, you can play No-Limit Texas Hold’em Poker right in your browser with XMR.Poker. It’s designed to allow you to participate in poker games without having to register. This was done with the intention of maintaining privacy. Simply deposit Monero into an address generated on the XMR.Poker site and provide the site with your return address to start your session. Your winnings are automatically transferred back to your Monero account at the end of your poker session.
XMR. Poker vs. GGPoker
The “Good Game Network,” which began in 2014, is led by GGPoker. This network began in Asia, with a focus on Chinese and Southeast Asian participants at the time. In the years that followed, more and more European skins joined the network, resulting in an increase in the number of European players.
So let’s compare them:
- XMR.Poker doesn’t require signup – Jump right into a poker game without having to give out any personal information.
- GGPoker, like every other online poker club, imposes an age restriction for all new players. Players must be 18 years old or older. In certain nations, the age limit is much higher, up to 25 years. You must include your name, address, and date of birth while registering. You must upload a photo or a copy of your ID or driver’s license to confirm your data if you wish to play for real money. This is a regular procedure that is also employed by other
- Welcome bonuses:
- XMR.Poker doesn’t provide any.
- GGPoker will welcome you with a generous welcome bonus: a 200 percent deposit match up to $600. When you play poker games other than Rush & Cash, the welcome bonus is released in $5
- Number of players:
- It’s a fast growing platform and last time I checked at reddit there were around around 234k members interested in Monero. It is the perfect time to start your journey into the poker
- GGPoker is one of the most popular poker sites on the internet. Only PokerStars and IDNPoker, a Chinese competitor, have more players. At any given time, more than 1,000 real money players are active at the cash game tables, with up to 10,000 players online during peak hours. The afternoons and evenings are the busiest times (UTC).
XMR.Poker vs. PokerStars…
Following their decision to continue to accept US players, they became the largest online poker room in 2007.
Despite becoming a non-US poker facility in 2011 as a result of the impact from Black Friday, PokerStars continues to host the largest number of players online.
Time to compare them:
- XMR.Poker – With a rake of only 1%, you can play more hands for less money than any other poker sites. There is even an option for rake free if you join a private XMR.Poker server or rent one yourself.
- So PokerStars has decided to raise the rake in certain game formats while other formats are being left untouched. The rake on cash game tables is around 5%.
- Immediate Withdrawal — With only 10 Monero confirmations between winning and getting your cash, you can withdraw your funds right
- PokerStars has reward reductions for the biggest players. Moneybookers, NETeller, and Ukash electronic withdrawals will come within
XMR.Poker vs IDN Poker…
IDNPlay was created primarily as a mobile poker client (HTML5). Players who want to play on their Android or iOS tablet or phone will find games that are optimized for them. However, the Poker client can be accessed using a web browser. 4-Max, 6-Handed, 9-Handed, No Limit Hold’em, Omaha, and Super10 are among the game formats available.
Time for comparison:
- XMR.Poker gives you no traceable transaction history with Monero, and you are not requested for any personal information while on the platform.
Even if the player loses some money in the process, he won’t be connected to his bank as a gambler and NO loans would be fired.
- The IDN Poker security is comparable to that of big financial There is a strong emphasis on privacy policies, and all information is protected using cutting-edge encryption technology. They also have an internal automatic system set up to monitor gaming to ensure that all of our games’ highlights are shown to the best advantage of our gamers.
- XMR.Poker has an open-source app that’s cross-platform compatible. You can play right away using a web browser or an open source desktop application.
- There is no PC, Mac, or mobile version of IDN Poker; just a browser version is
There are no withdrawal costs with XMR. Poker – The Monero network processing charge is the only cost you’ll have to pay to get your money.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the new XMR.Poker site, as I am convinced that the currency’s future depends on more methods to spend it. I hope you will pay me a visit. Best of luck at the poker tables!
Remember, enjoy and have fun!