With the evolution of the internet, cloud computing services have taken a front seat in digital computing. This is appropriate since cloud based services are the future of computing. However, the market is dominated by a few large players thereby creating a sense of monopoly and thereby allowing the services to be expensive. This situation has slowly headed towards a scenario that creates an imminent centralisation of power by the dominant few.
This is where Unchainet comes in. By offering an innovative and decentralised platform for individuals, hosting providers, and companies, Unchainet is set to usher in a new world of cloud computing services that’s bound to redefine the prevalent system.
By using the concept of beneficial mining, Unchainet has designed a platform that encourages participants owning under utilized data centres to connect to a broader audience and earning revenue at the same time through the open internet. This is one of the features that sets Unchainet way apart from the rest. Let’s have a look at some of the salient features of the platform:
Blockchain Technology- The blockchain technology offers the perfect means of shared computing services through its transparency, reliability, fast speed and security. The platform is designed to handle 10000+ transactions per second. The platform can handle fast transactions for both internal trading purposes and also for third-party developers to build decentralized apps. A modular blockchain platform where clients, start-ups and new projects can base their blockchain apps on the Unchainet platform.
- Unchainet aims to provide an open source software for cloud providers with the able to support individuals, hosting providers, companies and ‘ex-cryptocurrency miners’.
- The QoS (Quality of Service) Chain Technology aims to let clients choose their level of service and pricing based on their specific needs.
The QoS Chain technology effortlessly monitors the quality of each node in the network and stores node reputational data in the public distributed ledger with absolute transparency. The QoS Chain technology also lets Unchainet serve mission-critical workloads on high quality nodes.
UNET (Unchainet cryptocurrency)
- UNET provides an elegant and cost-effective solution to trading Unchainet computing resources.
- An Ethereum based ERC20 token, UNET is designed for faster transaction time and increased capacity.
- Helps in maintaining low energy costs.
- All transaction records are securely stored on the blockchain are available for transparent viewing at any given time.
- The UNET can be traded with any other cryptocurrency or Fiat currency when listed on a third party exchange.
Unchainet for Providers
- The platform can be installed on the hardware. Though bare-metal installation is recommended, the platform may be installed on virtual machines too.
- Providers are allotted an unique ID once the initial set up and allocation is completed.
- Providers can start accumulating reputation (quality score) that is determined by constant checks from peer nodes.
- This helps them collate data pertaining to availability, throughput, latency, etc.
Unchainet for Clients
- Clients are provided access to the Unchainet web console and a CLI with simpler UI for launching new instances.
- This would help clients in wide areas including research, AI training, video training and special web services.
- Clients will also have the option of selecting various availabilities including Eventual availability, Guaranteed availability and Long-term booking.
The above listed features are just some of the many attributes that makes Unchainet so very unique. Unchainet is set to revolutionise the way cloud based services are provided and is on its way to play a pivotal role in the future of computing using shared resources.
Name: Joey Jones
Email: [email protected]
The post The Next Stage Of Digital Transformation Is Computing Resource Sharing- Here’s Your Opportunity To Invest appeared first on ZyCrypto.