October 17 and 24, 2018
Today, Fintech has a strong position in the financial market because the banking sector has experienced a number of difficulties, which has reduced public confidence in the traditional banking system.
The EU-introduced PSD2 directive increased competition in the payments sector. Accepting the European option as a ready-made scheme, other states began to use open banking services as an accelerator to achieve their goals.
What is happening now in the payment service market? What is the situation with Fintech technologies? These and other issues will be discussed at Advapay “Fintech vs Traditional Banking” free webinars on October 17 and 24, 2018.
- Hakan Eroglu, Global Open Banking SME and Thought Leadership Payments Europe Lead at Accenture, Swirzerland
- Dmitrijus Apockinas, Member of the Board, Chief Compliance Officer at PayAlly, UK
- Pavel Matveev, Co-founder & CEO of Wirex Ltd., UK
- Revolution of retail banking: how EMIs are winning retail banking clients
- Compliance trends new AML methods in international payments
- Open Banking: key issues
- Bridging the gap between Cryptocurrencies and everyday spending
Organizer: Advapay OÜ – business integrator, providing services for the creation of a “turnkey” payment business based on the European API / EMI. Advapay OÜ also organizes international conferences, webinars and club seminars.
Date: October 17 and 24, 2018, 16.00 (Moscow time)
Detailed information and registration: https://advapay.eu/events/webinar_en_17.10.2018.html
For participation and cooperation: [email protected]
The post International webinar Fintech vs Traditional Banking appeared first on ZyCrypto.